Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday ~ ♥

Sunday usually is a family day..
But this sunday i didn't acc my family for lunch cz i promise him to makan lunch 2gether =)
Waiting for him ~

Finding parking lot ~
We went to one of the taiwan restaurant for our lunch...

I don't really like this rose tea, the taste is weird ... xD

" Lu Rou Fan " nice =)

" Gu Lou Yuk "


It's very full after da meal, so we went for a walk...
Actually i got nth to buy, so just window shopping loo..
He seems like very tired that day, so i suggest to go back earlier so that he can rest la..
Cz Sunday is the only day that he can rest =D
Let's proceed to dinner time..
My dad plan to having a steamboat on that night..
Usually we just had steamboat during CNY but maybe that night all of my family members were at home..











Just took some pictures on da steamboat stuff ~
Has been a long time we didn't having meal 2gether le..
Cz if i were at home, mayb my bro was still in KL..
If both of us at home, mayb my sis was not here..
The timing always bo ngam le..
So i really appreciate to gather with my family members =)
L-O-V-E them muchhhh ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment