Friday, July 30, 2010

Card Tarot Reading ~ ♥

Do u believe in card tarot reading?
Are tarot card accurate?
And the answer is absolutely YES !
Tarot cards are such a powerful and flexible magical tool, it deserves special attention.
Tarot not for all but is only for those with the Strength and Temperance required to listen.
This was the 1st time i went for card tarot reading after heard from Yi Pei (ex-housemate) that it's really accurate !
For me, i'm really interesting for this kind of stuff and i feel so excited after knew this..
Then i told my friends about wat i heard from her..
My fren was totally lost control and she cant wait to gooooo xD (same to me la)
After get the direction and phone number of the master from Yi Pei, then on wednesday morning 3 of us went there after our class...
She pick us up at "dong hoi" restaurant there because we dont know where is her house located..

Here we reached !! It's not a shop as u guys thought..
The master was friendly and she explain all the meaning to us politely...

Why do i say it's accurate? okie firstly i will list out all the cards that i've choosen for myself...

♥ The Emperor
♥ The sun
♥ The aeon
♥ The hierophant
♥ The lovers
♥ The moon
♥ The priestess
♥ The charlot
♥ Lust
♥ The magus
♥ Death
♥ Tower


This were the 12 card i've choosen for myself..
AND
This is the extra cards that i've pick to ask more questions that i wanted to know..


♥ Fortune
♥ The devil
♥ The universe


I cried when i opened my very 1st card after her explanation...*blush*
It's so amazing cz she know wat i wan 2 ask although i didn't told her..
She mention about me and his problem...
Yea and she told me that i still have a long time to suffer in relation problem..
*OMG*
I will found my real price when i'm in my working life..
Is this true?
Haha so gonna stop paktoh until i graduate? LOL !!
She told me that i'm very good at SPENDING money..GOSH !
A lot lot lot lot more things that she mentioned is totally so "ZHUN"..
I'm not going to mention all here but it is really worth for you guys to go for a TRY =D
Or else YOU will REGRET ! teeheee ^^
It is RM20 for each person for 30 minutes..
You can just ask whatever question that you want to know,she will answer all ur question until you have no question..
You can contact her at
♥ 016-5133522 (Wenday Tan)
Just call her to make an appointment and ask for the direction =D
Hope this can help you guys ^^



B4 we back to the "silent town", we went to Josephine for desert because i was totally not in a mood..I heard my frens said that Josephine's desert was nice and yummy, so i decided to try it once !!
But i really disappointed lo..
There is not much of variety for desert and the outlook for the desert was totally NORMAL as others bakery shop...




But no choice we still have 2 dine in there.. Hmm we just order 2 types of desert..

♥ Black forest cake
♥ Tiramisu


Below are the picturss that i've capture..
Anyway is a nice try for me because my fren said that she will bring me to another shop for desert NEXT TRIP =)
I cant wait for it ^^




♥ Tiramisu

♥ Black Forest cake


After desert we went back to kampar and we heading to Pasar Malam..
Utar's student love Wednesday because this is the only day where students can hang out and makan at there =D
A lot of delicious food selling there, i usually will spend RM5 and above once i go to PM =)

No comments:

Post a Comment