Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hometown Trip ~ ♥

I felt that this semester i back to penang very often lo..
Last week i back again..
Besides, this few weeks i also didn't stay at kampar during weekends...
This week i force to go genting and KL again..
Because this Sunday is my BRO CONVO..♥
Congratss to him ^^
Then next week i also have to back to penang again because we need to take family photo shooting...
Haizzzz damn busy with those assignment and FINAL is coming soon..
P-A-N-I-C !!!
Thursday i alr reach BW..
Then just rest at home for that night, no outing ...
Friday i went for manicure and pedicure..
Haha as you guys know i love to draw my nails a lottt ♥♥♥♥
Then Frances ask me go club at night, but i rejected her because i want to go on saturday night, so i afraid if i go on both day, my dad is going to KILL me..
No la, just i dowan to let him feel that i'm always hanging out...
So i should stay at home for sometimes...be a good gurl..

Saturday morning...
I woke up earlier because wanna go apollo for a walk with bei lin at 1st...
But frances ask me acc her go out also..
So i follow frances to apollo and for breakfast as well..
This is the 1st time both of us went out so EARLY...around 9.15am...GOSH...Cant Imagine!
After that sure i wanna meet my ji mui for this trip as i rejected her for this morning..
Me, Bei Lin and my mum went to Queensbay for a walk because i got a lot of things wanna buy...

This is my new sandal...
I choose this because i feel the design is very cute and unique =)

Here is Saturday night...
This is my look for that night...


I cut my bang...
Which bang do u feel suit me more ?

Bang 1


Bang 2

Seriously i like Bang 2 more because Bang 1 looks like a gina (children) ==
I x suka cute style...
Hehe...
For this trip, i've bought a Mascara Base from Shiseido..
I tried it on yesterday...
WoW !!
The effect really goooood...
It make my lashes look longerrrrrrr xD
It's just looks like you are wearing a fake eye lashes..
TRY it if u interested on it galss !
Yoú're not going to regret ...
Sometimes i will feel lazy to put on fake eye lashes, SO i feel this can really helps me a lot...

Below are the pictures where took at Mois..
On that night i met a lots of frens there including my secondary skol frens...
But unfortunately i still not manage to get those pictures from my frens yet...
=(
Asther is real PRETTY =)

No comments:

Post a Comment