Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Presentation ~ ♥

Tuesday ~ NO make up ^^
I got 2 presentation...
1 is drama type and another 1 is formal type lo...
Seriously i prefer drama type more and it suit us PR gang more =D
When having rehearsal for this drama presentation, i really laugh non-stop due to cant tahan the sampat-ness of all of us especially Jason and Alex !
Gosh !!
They are extreamely SAMPAT !
While presenting infront of our tutor, he laugh like hell seriously !!
He canot control himself from laughing and same to me as well... ==
Especially the closing ceremony...
I ask Alex remember to show his tounge out and he really did that !
Good Job Bro and Sis =)
My idea for this pose...
so niceeee, heeeee ^^
Before we dismiss the class

Normal one =)

Our IMC PR gang

At night...
My housemate and I celebrate Wen Siang belated birthday with her because we're not in Kampar on Sunday =)
This is the 1st time we bring the birthday gal to bakery shop, ask her to choose her birthday cake on her own...SWT !
Finally this is her choice =D

Pretty nice but i dislike the taste...
It is too sweet..
I not really love to eat chocolate like other gals...
Cz i'm abnormal xD


Yeahh =)

Sweet smile from all of us...
I'm glad that i got you gals to be my housemate !
This is our fate to stick together
AND
I do appreciate it a lotsss =D


No comments:

Post a Comment