Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Back ~ ♥

Helloooo readers...
Sorry for da late updates..
Cz i'm busy with my assignment this few days...
Duhh just finish two of my presentation today..
So now i'm free to blog again =D
You know what?
I back to Penang again for last week..
This sem i really back for many times...
Almost every week i'm not Kampar for weekends..
Hehe..
I skipped PR Writing class and sat 2.45pm bus back to bw..
Sorry Puan Ilma for skipped ur class, hehe =)
Bad luck on that day..
I sick when i reach bw..
Oh Gosh !!
Canot eat durian again lo...
Haizz...Why everytime oso like tat geh?
Elise Yap !! Next time i dont want to drink ur water liao when u're sick....
What i've done on Thursday was just REST ^^
Here is Friday...
I received Sooyee's call..
She told me that Frances going to find her on da evening, ask me go 2gether..
Hehe gotto hang out on this night =)
Belle is following me on Friday night...
At 1st we plan go to Batu Feringgi beach for a walk but FAILED again..
Frances always late when outing..
She received an important call....
SO just forgive her =)
While waiting for Frances to buy her drink ...
Then we heading to Sooyee hostel ...
This is the 1st time i go to her hostel..

This is Lee lao yi... ( tracy used to call her like tat )


Our purpose go to her hostel is acc her for dinner...
We sacrifice our time went to Tanjong Bungah so far just for dinner...
Sooyee faster say thank you to US xD

We went to Sri Ananda Bahwan for dinner..
Near my bw house there also got this shop but i din went before..



Not bad le the taste =)

Sooyee

Frances

Belle

Me ^^
Every of my fren asked me..
Recently love to go club a lot?
Hmm..
Actually i just wan to go there for relax and enjoy with my babes...
No other reasons okie...
Sometimes when you're too tension, you may need to shake and twist there, LoL....
I'm just joking k...
Suprisingly......
When i enter Mois...
I saw nobody there...
Which means it's not as crowded as normally i went..
Cz it's rain heavily on that day =(
Haiz....


1st time drink this..
Taste not bad la..=)
Thumbs up !

3 of us ~

Simon....
Crystal ....
Sui cha bo..
We went back earlier on that night, around 2am..
Then continue with our 2nd round..
I'm not drunk yet but Belle alr canot tahan...
She cant even walk properly, hehe..
She love to drink this ^^


I like this pic a lot..


That night we reach home around 5am..
Frances and me talk a lot in da car while we are on da way back to bw..
Both of us are so emotional...
Half drunk maybe..
Next time no food before drinking..
Because i will vomit wat i've eaten b4 that..
I hate the feeling of vomitting...
No NEXT TIME !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment