Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Day ~ ♥

For me Sunday sure is Family day loo..♥
My bro also back to Penang this week, cz we plan to take family photo due to my bro are graduate..
We woke up early in da morning then went to studio for photo shooting session...
I will share those photos here once i get da copy ya
Then the next plan is go over penang to visit my grandma + capture pic with her because she didn't attend my bro convo..
We go to Gurney Drive..
The weather on that day was pretty good, its cooling =)
I LoVe Beach and Sea a lotsssss ^^
I think most of the gals also love beach a lots right? hehe..

Lovely grandma
Look at my hair, looks like siao po...so windy xD


I dont want to be so EMO liao laa..
Change back to sampat ME is better =D


Congratss bro...
Hmm i still got 2 years + baru boleh graduate...
Seems like so long but time pass very fast lo...
Hope that i can successfully graduate without extend any semester =)

Now is Dinner Time...
We are heading to Rasa Sayang Hotel for buffet dinner...
This is my 1st time having dinner there, EXCITED !!


just reached

Having our dinner at Spice Market Cafe



My parents and bro

This buffet is for
Every Friday and Saturday
From 6.30pm - 10.30pm
For adult is RM132++ per person
while
For Children is RM66++ per person



Lobster...

my favourite - shark fin ..
Is real real real nice baby..

Creeps








I love this a lot =)
Must try this if u never try b4 and you will love it...


Enjoying my ice-cream =)

Here is the washroom for Rasa Sayang Hotel...
I like the design and it's real clean ...

Stalls..



Deserts Cakes...
The design of da cake is soooo nice but unfortunately i cant try all types of cakes because I M TOTALLY FULL...
Canot masuk anymore =(
Tooooo BAD !







also one of my favourite - scallops...


There is a make up desk inside ladies washroom..
So nicee..
It's so convenience..

My sis and I..
Look alike?
For me i say NO...hehe



Last Pic of da day........

Seriously i felt that it is really worth to try it although is a lil expensive..
But there are variety of nice and special foods there for us 2 choose...
So if you can eat a lot, just try then you will love it =)
Here..
I wanna say THANKS to my sis...because she really spend a lot for this meal..
LOVE you

No comments:

Post a Comment