Friday, August 6, 2010

What a SAD morning ~ ♥

I plan to sleep until 1pm ++ in da afternoon today..
But suddenly my phone RING...
Is E-Yan...
I tot she wanna date me for breakfast or lunch..
But she told me that, "She cant find my Pen-Drive, mayb she Lost it"... =(
My 1st reaction was like, "Really?" "Dont play with me le"...
Because inside got all my latest picturess..
OMG !!
Now she's trying hard to find my pen-drive back..
GOD pls help me to get back my pen-drive..
It's important to me..
All my memory pictures are inside there...
My pen-drive is pink in colour..
It's a "DELL" brand i think, and behind the pen-drive got "vaio" word..
My pen-drive name is "SIN YEE"
Inside my pen-drive i think got few softcopy of my assignment and PICTURES...
1st folder named "Jason" and 2nd named "Pictures"...
If anyone found my pen-drive pls contact me at
It's very important 2 me...
Pls help me out guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment