Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthday Celebration ~ ♥

Here is Zhi QIan and Jason birthday celebration at ♥ VEGAS
Finally Elise got chance to makan her favourite burger here...
Jason thought that we just celebrate with Zhi Qian only..
Mana tau at last when all of us wanna back liao, me and elise just took out his birthday cake..
Can feel that he was happy that time and we successfully suprise him =D

Birthday Boy ♥

Birthday Boy + Gal ♥
Jason's birthday present

Ah Liang ♥ This sem i just know that he is Ricky's fren..lol
Wilson ♥
Haha its Janell...Thx for fetching me to Caltex that day ♥



Lovely Nat ♥


Our Gang ♥






PR gang ♥

Zhi Qian cried when she receive her present...She really touched..I hope in my future,I will cry is because of touch but not sad.. =)

Hope we can still gather 2gether for every event...

I love you guys ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment