Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is TIME to turning back ~ ♥

Don't know how to describe my feeling and i just feel like wanna blogging..
I feel shame to share my feeling with my friends because i knew that i can't control my tears...
Just like what i've done on ytd night..
Cry like hell infront of my frenss..
I was like *OMG* what the hack m i doing wor?
Sounds funny but i do really sad..
I'm not as tough as u guys think..
Yea i'm always laugh, talk a lot infront of my frens but this is jz part of me..
I will think a lot, i will cry a lot when i facing some critical problem..
ESPECIALLY relationship prob..
Ya i know what u r thinking and worrying about, i wont blame u for this decision..
Just i din expect that this come to me so FAST !
I MUST accept this cz i dont have other choices !
So Just Let It Be..
I've just deleted something that i feel a MUST...
Anyway THANKS for this few weeks for be with me and gave me lots of happiness and fun as well..
I do appreaciate it =D
Hmm i'm officially S-I-N-G-L-E now BUT not Available lo... ==
I dont feel like wanna find anyone until i graduate, single is better..
Says I LOVE SINGLE =/
Mayb alcohol can helps me to reduce sadness, LoL..
Gonna start my night life soon i think, hate to be alone..
Should i or shoulden i back to penang for this week?
Yea i dont know but now there is no more aim for me to going back home...
How sad m i, duhh !!
Wishing YOU ~ be healthy always, shun shun li li in ur studies, smile always and find a partner if there is a FATE waiting for you there AND do take care when you are in Taiwan XD

4 comments:

Ivonne~ said...

sin yee,actually tat night i same feeling v u...
very sad...
after little bit drunk just can "fa xie"
after tat is much better...
so mb u r right,but really need to take care k?
bcs drink more is no good~

sinyee said...

hehe..
okie dear..
just need time to recover myself =)
thankss for ur concern.

elise yap said...

u both oso la....dun drink too much !!! try to share with ur fren la....si po!!

sinyee said...

so 8 la you..
comment here pulak..
hate u >.<

Post a Comment