Thursday, July 8, 2010

Finally i've done and pass up my typography individual assignment by using adobe illustrator...
Must say THANK YOU to CoCo because she really helps me a lot in this assignment..
I hope can get 3 marks like tat la, if not really kelian me.... xD
It's simple and i just use some pictures for my background...
Cz i'm not pro in this =(

Yesterday i went to Bash Party with my gang in Utar heritage hall...
Alex and his band were having performance there, so the main aim is to support him on ytd's night =D
Honestly i'm not really enjoy on this party..
We plan to go Ipoh after this party but it failed...
Around 11pm like tat we went off and went to supper in eastlake mamak shop..
After that i need to rush back to finish my typography's rasional cz i wanna watch
Germany VS Spain on 2.30am..
OH GOSH !!
People mountain People sea ==
SO pack in Maha Maju..
Want to find a place oso hard le..
But luckily i manage to get a table..
This is the first time i watched football match with all my housemate =)
But ytd's match really boring, waste my time and energy =(
I skipped all the classes today because i really cant open my eyes...
I wont skipped until so "hiong" again for next time, i feel guilty for this =(
Promise to myself ^^
I will upload da Bash Party pictaa here asap after i get from my frens..
STAY TUNE ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment