Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Missing Missing ~ ♥


When i see this picta i recall back what you've wrote on my hand =D
Still got 7 days to go....
Gonna miss u deeeeeep =(
Finally I've past my IMC individual presentation...
This is my 1st presentation for this sem..
DAMN nervous !
I alr knew what's MR.SOH will comment on my presentation..
"You did not evaluate ur information"....hahhaah cz i really dont know how 2 evaluate ma..so just forget about it...
Get 7.2 marks, its enuff for me la..
I'm not greedy =)
References are really important, it carry a lots of marks on this..
Hmm.....
There are so many things to do before reach next Thursday..
Headache with this Saturday Mid-Term...
I not really know how to write Pitch Letter and Press Release...FML
But after the mid-term...
Almost all of our PR gang going to have fun in Ipoh during E-Yan Birthday Party...woohooo...
Going to ROCKSS da night to release all our tension...
I still haven decide what to wear on that night, *smoked-head*
Because of this i nearly get argue with him, but luckily at last also nth la, haha..
So guyss...add oil for this sat mid-term then we can as W-I-L-D as we want on that night, especially our Birthday Gurl XD

No comments:

Post a Comment