Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cameron Highland ~ ♥

Last Saturday i had lunch with my housemates ~
Having STEAMBOAT =)
Early in da morning they went to buy all the ingredient...
I didn't follow them because i have to pack my things then pan leng leng, prepare for my cameron trip...

Pretty housemate ~ Pek Ning

wen siang + me + pek ningI just ate a little only..
Canot eat so much alr cz i FAT like pig liao...
Then at 2.00pm heng ee come my house to fetch me go to Simpang Pulai Toll..
We go McD 1st before send me to toll..

From 2.00pm wait until 4.00pm like tat la i think..
While eating my sundae con then keep thinking when he gonna reach..
FINALLY he reach =D
He + his fren ~ bery and his gf
But i feel so paiseh cz i gave them the wrong direction for going 2 cameron..
Unfortunately...
Because of this...
He and me met an accident after U turn from Taiping Toll...
Infront suddenly immergency break then sure we have to break as well..
But the car behind us drive quite fast i think then x sempat nak henti..
Straight bang us !
Our car turn 360 degree and hit da divider...
I'm so panic that time cz this is da 1st time i met so serious eh accident, same to him..
Luckily both of us save and din injured..
Thanks GOD for "popi" us...
Then after that we went to Kuala Kangsar police station to make a report..
After all things settle..
We still continue with our plan..
We sat Bery's car went up to Cameron..

This is our roooom ^^
Bery and his gf said that thier room look scary, xD
But ours 1 wont ar...
Room number ...
After all of us shower and rest for a while then we went to downstairs for dinner..
Here again we makan STEAMBOAT at wai yat...


Waiting for da fooood =)




Not bad la the taste...But we still feel very cold although we makan so warm eh food..

Bery brought a lot of fresh prawns from penang to cameron..
REAL lots...
We makan until x habeh-habeh..
At last the remaining prawn gave to the tauke..
What's next ?
Is Starbucks...
Cz pasar malam all alr closed...
Nth to do so just enjoy at there..
I just knew that cameron also got starbucks eh...hahah

Online there + chatting...

His GF


The next day we went for a walk while on the way back...
Went to one of the strawberry farm..



Nth much there..
So we went other place for buying some strawberry + corn + sweet potatoes + tomato...
Bought a lots of things cz my mum and sis want it..

Final pictures of the day ^^

On the way back to Kampar..
sighhhh..
I dont feels like wanna go back aaaaa....
Time passed so fast !
Hate it......
This is the gift that he gave it to me during cameron trip..
It's a CUP..
This is the pictures that printed on da cup =D

I really LOVE this much..
THANKS B



Still got another trip for us?

I hope it will be an island or a beach vacation places..

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment