Monday, June 14, 2010

Back to Butterworth ~ ♥

My class end on thursday 5pm, so i decided to go back my homtown on that day..
i bought 6pm ticket but this bus damn noob..
It takes around 3 hours ++ to reach bw..
This is because the driver stopped at Ipoh around 1 hour...
I really fed up with it ~
When i reach jetty then someone come 2 pick me up..
On thursday night dont have any programme, just rest at home to be a good girl =)
On friday i went to manicure and pedicure again ~
haha this time i choose yellow colour for my hand and chocolate colour for my leg...
Elise haven see my nail yet, or else i will kill by her because my finger nail got strawberry, LoL..
After that i went to watch "The Karate Kid" with C and his 2 brothers ...
His lil bro so cutee ^^
The karate kid is a must watch movie guys ~
Its really nice and it is worth to pay for it...
What are u waiting for?
Faster go to the cinema that is near 2 u ~ =D

Lets talk about saturday
my family and i went to gurney on last sat..
At 1st my mood is really bad on that day because of some reasons..
Then after i bought my present, the sadness disappear XD
My sister promise me will buy a watch for me for my bday present..
but she is in KL on that day so i decided 2 buy 1st loo..
Cant wait to get a new watch !!
Thanks to my sis here, i really love da watch very much...





After shopping i went to my grandma house to change cloth and put on some make up..
Seriously it's really a very very light make up on that day..
He come 2 fetch me at my grandma house lo..
Sorry for da unconvenience..
Make u rush here rush there and need 2 wait for me 2 prepared..
Luckily he didn't scold me lo, hahah..
We makan at Feringgi Garden..
I love da ambience there..
There is a garden outside there..
But unfortunately we didn't manage 2 sit outside there because it is raining..
Having a good time there =)
After da dinner..
I plan to join frances them to 69 mansion..
I ask him to join us but he cant..
hmm its ok la, still got chance geh =)
Heavy traffic jams on da way to batu feringgi..
Finally i reach here la..
At this time i'm still in da dry condition..
After 2am, i was totally WET !!
You know why?
Hmm i need to say tq to francis..
She ask her fren to push me into da pool..
OMG !! i'm wearing dress on that night le..
Damn malu !!
Says NO DRESS to 69 !!
Quite enjoy la that night..
I plan to go back 2 bw this thursday again..
Because all my housemate going back on this week...
arghh !! i dowan 2 stay alone at home..
Duno whether my parents will scold me or not a, always go back...
hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment