Friday, June 25, 2010

Complain ~ ♥

Just now i went to old town 36档 there to makan laksa..
Besides the laksa stall got 1 stall is selling 炸料 + drink..
Then after we order the drinks, it arrived around 10 minutes later..
I order 椰水不要冰, but they put ice inside and there is no 椰肉 !!!
Excuse me la, 椰水没有椰肉 then ppl order 椰水 for what !
Ok lo then i very polite told the uncle : " uncle 我讲我的椰水不要放冰,还有我的做么没有椰肉的?"
After that the uncle wanna change for me..
Now my laksa come jor...
But you knw why i so fed-up?
Is because after i finish my meal the drink still haven change for me yet !
Then i wait until very unpatient, i told the uncle that i dowan alr cz i alr full ..
But he told me making jor...==
If i din ask then they wont make la?
Izit that meaning?
Got ppl do business like tat 1 meh?
Its ok la..after 5 min he give me da drink...
Then he collect money from us..
We told him that just now we alr pay..
Then come another auntie...
She said just now that money is just pay for 炸料 only..
Drinks haven pay...
You knw how much is the 炸料? RM7 !!
We just few things only then RM7..
I find it really expensive then ask how 2 calculate for each for that...
Then the auntie replied :" 你们刚才拿的东西是RM6.50,然后要比较容易算就给你们多几样东西然后算你们RM7 !! "
You din ask ur customer permission then u simply add for them, if they said RM10 oso can 1 la !
Not the money matter la, is just i feel that u canot simply add for customer cz you dont know whether your customer like it or not !
I really fed-up with those thing !!!
I wont order drinks from that stall by now onwards !

2 comments:

InVisiBle kC said...

lol.. i nvr see something like tis nerh.. as a kamparian.. xD But the laksa honestly not bad ga, and the ais kacang at the stall next to laksa.. test it out =)

sinyee said...

the laksa is quiet nice..

but i dont like besides laksa that stall..=)

Post a Comment