Sunday, November 14, 2010

Babesss Day ~ ♥

For ages we din meet each other..
Cz she is busy with her stuff and i am busy with mine too..
B4 i going back for Japanese exams, i date her out for shopppping =D
We both to buy ^^
Where is she?
Hiak hiak hiak ~
She looks like a doll and she is real pretty =D
Asther

Pixies of ze day
Posing XD

Notice my leopard's hairband?
It's material is silk/cotton type..
Different from normal's one..
Bought it at QB brand's outlet, RM9.90..
I find it quite expensive but í look good with it so........
Hahaha people said gal's money are easy 2 earn XD
Absolutely correct !
Close up
And i love the earing too..
I found it in my accessories's box..
It's a souvenir from HK..
I just wear one side of it on that day..

This pic look slim ~
How good if i m that slim now !
Ish i gonna put more effort alr >.<
But is sooo hard arrrr..
She looks cute a =)


She likes to take pic for others =)
After done posing then start to captureee XD

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4
I Love This =)

Take 5

Take 6

Take 7

Take 8

Take 9

Take 10

Last one
After shop for 3 hours then we went for sushi king..
She is a vegetarian~~
But she love sushi king too
She can eat few types of food there ~
This month is Salmon's fiesta...
So Salmon fans you guys can give a new try to ur bud =D


Pixies 1st before order =D

My favourite Unagi Temaki

Salmon Skin Sushi ~ RM2
But i dont like it >.<

Just received the Temaki =)
I think i'm talking with him that time..
Sushiii i cant live without you arr

Looking forward for our next date =D

No comments:

Post a Comment