Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis ~ ♥

Happy Bufday to YOU
Belated celebration is held in last Friday..
We plan to go for Jerman's food in Tanjung Bungah ~ InGolf..
But unfortunately din operate on that night..
So we force to change our plan..
But for sure i gonna visit InGolf again cz many bloggers gave high rate for this shop..
At last we went to Gurney Plaza for dinner ~ Dragon-I








There are 2 section in Gurney's outlet..
Mayb it's Sunday, we gotta Q up waiting for our turn to dine in..
Around 20 minutes =.=
Lotzz of ppl on that day, you need to Q up no matter which shop u gonna dine in..
Haizzz !
No make up and lack of rest >.<
My "chan" face !
Recently really lazy to make up..
Once i think off MUST REMOVE my make up when reach home...
Then i'll just forget about it ..



上海小笼包~
This is a MUST TRY dish ~
招牌菜
I like Dragon-I is because of this 小笼包..
The taste is awesome !

失传酱镇江骨~
燻蹄拌海蜇~
One of my favourite dish !
Wont miss it out if i dine in here ~
You gotta try it =D



上海拉骨拉面~
This dish is so so la for me..
Not very special XD
But it come with the Pork Meat above..
干糄四季豆~
Although i din eat Four Season Bean but i LOVE this ~ !
The taste is definately different from outside ~
Woots !

槽香炒鱼片~
If you're a fish lover like me, you have to try this !!
The fish meat is soooo nice =)
鱼肉真的很滑...XD
Before i going back Kampar..
I must eat Dim Sum cz i'm a Dim Sum lover =DD
Besides Ipoh, Penang's Dim Sum is also consider very famous huh..
I went for 超全..
It's famous in BW area which located in Raja Uda ~
Those Dim Sum pictures i took with Iphone 4..
Just try it as i never try before =)
Quality still acceptable?
Hehehhe..
虾賣~

虾饺~
虾卷~

猪肠粉~
Try it when u visit Penang =DD


No comments:

Post a Comment