Sunday, November 7, 2010

Her birthday ~ ♥

My blog seems like half dead?
Yea cz i still haven get pic from my frens ~
Arghh she is busy and no time to send pic to me.
But i cant wait 2 blog it, so pls dont mind cz i jz got few pics for this post ! =D
Her is who?
Da ans is Frances
Coincidence i went back to penang on that week so we celebrate it 2gether..
My look on that night =)
Recently feel so lazy for make up ~
Cz when i think off need to remove it once i reach home, duhhh wat a night !
Need to remove before going to bed, sooo bad >.<
Gotta emphasize it again, this pic is definately free from EDIT..
For me i feel da quality of da pic is not bad, took by Ixus 130..

We celebrate in Bed on that night..
Can u spot what the differences of Frances on that night?
Da ans Her LIP !
Muahaha she apply the most RED colour lipstick which she bought it in Dior..
I din try RED lipstick b4, mayb should give it a try in future XD
Tracy is with us that night..
She curl her hair and i almost cant recognise her when she step into bed >.<
She become more leng lui arr since we met in May, that's on my bday party =)


Too bad sooyee is not with us that night..
Four of us seldom gather together after my bday celebration..
I'm waiting foward for that day we can gather 2gether again ~
Miss those moment !

Look at my face..
Macam tomato err..
Good blood circulation after liquor XD
Happpy birthday babe !

We're jilat-ing da cake, swt sia !
Yea is my idea ==
Muahahah !


That's her bf..
He is so lovely, keep giving suprise to her..
On that night he cheated her that he alr back to kl but he's not..
When clock strike 12am, he appear with a haagen dazs's ice cream cake..
Wow how sweet it is..
Besides cake of course present is a must thing..
He bought Tiffany & co.'s present for her, nice sia =D

Left = our cake
Rigjt = her bf's one
Cute ribbon cake =)
Actually besides her bday, on that night Y2J is live in Dream autocity too..
Although i dont really like them but i love their song very much !
They can sing very well in live especially the guy..
But i dont know what's their name, LOL !


I'm not willing to spend money to buy their original album..
But i'm quite lucky cz got a uncle manage to get a free album and poster with signature for me and one of my fren, sharon chia
Thankss to the uncle !





There are 2 CDs inside + few photos..
But after listen for few times then i just put it aside on my desk !
Hahaha this is me !
So bad huh?
Aikz !

No comments:

Post a Comment