Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 4 ~ ♥

Time pass sooo fast ~
Now is already week 4 of this semester..
Sem break is coming soon ~
Still haven plan where to go but i think gonna going to Malacca again?
Hmm satay celup, jonker walk, nyonya cuisine is waiting for me =DDD
We plan to meet up at week 6 but after adjusting da time we can meet in week 4
Taking KTM alone to KL sentral..
I bought ETS's train for RM26 but it seems like not worth it..
Just fast for the half an hour and you need to pay double if it..
Normal price just RM11..
Arghh stupid me !
But it's okay there is always the 1st time to try sumting new.
Mayb i very unlucky or wat la, the train broke down when it move half way ~
Need to wait another half an hour for them to fix it.. =.=
As you guys know i love manicure and pedicure lotz..
Now i'm in bw so i gonna going again for manicure i think..
But sometimes i'm quite lazy for it cz it takes lot of time of mine..
The longest time i wait for 4-5 hours..
Duhh can u imagine how pek chek m i while waiting there..
This week gonna be a loose for my time table..
I just plan to go for facial wash and manicure for this trip that all =D
AND
Most important thing that i cant miss out is ~ LAKSA
Í've a date with Lin babe as we going for laksa tmr, woohoooo !
This is the 2nd day i'm in Sg.Long..
Wear leng leng waiting for Yap to fetch us out =D
He stole my sunglasses XD
1st destination Sushi Zanmai
Near to Bintang Walk there i think if i'm not mistaken..
Superb hungry as we did not take our breakfast and lunch then straight go for dinner =D
Yea he wants me to keep on diet >.< I feel that this restaurant's food got a lil alike with sakae sushi ~
But they said sakae in KL is sucks !
I dont know cz i din try in KL b4, but Penang's sakae is not bad

Taaadaaa !
Some pictass of our food..
Unagi Ebiko Smoked Salmon

My curry udon ~ RM10.90 (s)

Wow it's so delicioussss man !
I Japanese food ~
Pls dont stop me from eating japanese food =D

Soft Shell Crab ~

California Temaki Unagi ~

He eat until syok syok XD
I feel that the price is quite cheap, affordable price for those Japasese's food lover..
Just give it a try when you pass by there.. =D
Thanks him for da meal as he made me mad on that day, muahahha !

Waiting for Yap's "Bro" ~ Shirley to choose her slipper..
Nth to do what else ~~
Cam-whore time !
Then we went to Uniqlo but too bad it's closed..
But that time is just 7pm..
They need to re-stock it so no choiceeee !
Geram sia ~
Still got chance to go next time i think =D
His bro is working there, so can get staff price purchase, delighted ♥
Then we plan going to Pavilion for a walk.
But it's raining, so have a walk in Sg.Wang 1st..
But i buy nothing there, feeel so DOWN ar..

Next ~ McD
Accompany him for assignment =)
It's a saturday night..
I FFK Frances as i promise to join them in Zouk ~
Paiseh laaa..
Hmm i'm waiting for next time ^^
You gonna go with me i dont care..

Sundae con ~

Chicken Spicy McDeluxe with him and me for the whole night..
It's 4.30am now ~
Look at my eyes, seems like going to close jor..
Mouth cant stop from eating, so bought McD porridge..
Not that delicious ~
We going back on 5am in da morning..
But they still haven finish their assignment..
Economy Rice ~
I became his Maid this trip..
I got nothing to do cz he's busy with his assg, so i go downstairs to dabao lunch =D
Hot and Spicy Ban Mee ~


Har mai ~
Superb nice but also superb expensive
I miss Dim Sum in Penang =(
Finally he is done with his assg..
We went for Secret Recipe as ur dinner..
Then at 1st we plan wanna meet my sis's bf in KL..
But something comes out and our plan get screwd =(

Chocolate Strawberry Cake ~
AWESOMEE taste !

Chocolate moist?
Not sure ~
Beef Bolognise Spaghetti..


Dont know what this call but the taste is quite okay..
Especially the soup..
Sedap but i cant finish it >.<
Make up cantik-cantik but din go anywhere..
Arghh !
We're going back to Kampar after our dinner..
Reach kampar around 12.30am..
You should go for a hair cut jor ^^

Super tired but still going to yum cha with his frens..
The next day bought bus ticket back to BW..
But going back on Friday again cz Sat and Sun got Japanese Quiz 2 and Mid Term..
I still haven revise yet..

Wish me LUCK then =(

No comments:

Post a Comment