Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wednesday night ~ ♥

Wednesday night = Ladies night
After Halloween that night then din go for any other party alr..
So tonight gonna be a good night =DD
Heading to Dream with Sharon and her fren, Nicole
My look on that night..
I'm in white..
Do you notice that i seldom wear white colour's cloth?
Hehe yea i prefer black more than white =D

On that morning Maxis center's employee called me..
I still rmb that night was 10.30am, sleep like a pig as u know i wont wake up so early XD
I heard that he told me Iphone 4 is available nw, stock reach em..
Yeahhh ~
I quickly woke up to bath and be prepared to go to Maxis center while waiting for my parents back from somewhere out there..
After lunch then we heading to Maxis center which located in Seberang Jaya..

Finally i get you =D
Waiting for 1 month + finally it's mine =)

Yeaa i bought a new cloth for my new baby =D
Gonna protect him 99 arr ^^
More cloths for him after i back from Taiwan trip..
Say thanks to dad and mum..
Love you both lotzz
My dad pro in making dumpling ~
For me, it is Super Super Deliciousss
I had try many different types of dumpling selling in out there but none of them can beat this !
Elise and some of my fren tried this before, they quite love it i think =D
Before going back to kampar, i wanna eat Dumpling arrr..
Request to my daddy ~
Here they are..
He fulfill my needs for me =D
I help him to cook ..
I'm not pro in cooking but i still got a lil knowledge on this .
Learn it through my dad ~~
My dad will prepare lunch and dinner for us almost every weekday ^^
Wooots !
Looks delicious?
Aiyerrrr >.<
Wanna try it?
Heheheheh i learn jor gonna cook it by myself =D
Next time my hubby kena tau masak mia ar, i jz sit there and wait for meals xD
If you make reservation in Penang's club, 4 gals in a group you will get a free Liquor..
We get Absolut Blue i think on that night =D
Pixies

Sharon + me

Nicole and me =)
She's just 17 !
Looks so mature and pretty arr..
I memang old jor >.<
I dont mind that i'm SHORT ! =DDD

Group pic 1

Galssss
I love to hang out with you gals...
It's really crazy night !
2nd one =)

So coincidence...
We both in White =D
Last pic of ze day..
Wait me go back then hang out again arrr ~
Enjoy sia ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment