Sunday, September 4, 2011

1st Anniversary @ 01.09.2011 ~ ♥

Is our BIG day on 1st of September
Yeahhhhh ~
Time past that fast ! We've been together for 1 year+ right now.
Glad that we can stay until now x)

Cup Cakes
First time ordered cup cakes. Unfortunately Kampar dont have any shop that sell cup cakes, so i gotta order from Penang. Luckily last week I manage to went back Penang to collect my cup cakes =D

I felt pity on these cup cakes. Travel from Penang to Butterworth then have to travel from Bw to Kampar again. During travel period my tiny cup cakes get "sun-burn". LOL.
Some of the design melt a little but yet still nice lar >.<
Besides cup cakes i gave him a card too. But there's not enough time for me to capture it.
Sowie. =(
Anniversary present i gave him since few months ago, that is MoMo - our sugar glider baby.
I never officially introduce her to you guys right? Hehe.. Gotta update her on my next post !

My present

Is a bracelet. I mentioned to him that I want a bracelet, so glad that he still remember
Thanks B =D

Kampar is a small town, so I don't expect much.
We went for Grand Kampar Hotel for our sweet dinner =D

Haha noob face .

Mayb is study week, many of them back to hometown.
Grand Kampar Hotel's restaurant got none of da customer having meal there.


The price is reasonable. Can consider as cheap if compare with other hotel's restaurant.

Watermelon and Orange Juice.

Mushroom soup + Garlic Bread.
The soup is as nice as Pizza Hut one. =)

Baked Cheese Spaghetti.

Grilled Fish With Black Pepper Gravy.
Here is da end of our day.
Really enjoyed my night

No comments:

Post a Comment