Saturday, September 3, 2011

Late Post aka Flea Market 2011 ♥

Every year Utar will organised a flea market for all the students stand a chance to operate their own business in campus. The registration fee is RM10 for each stall. So this year Elise and me decided to joined this event as we got some stuff wanted to sell it out.

Taaada ! This is our stall. Our stall located in the middle of heritage hall. Is a nice place for us to sell out things because this is a quite strategic place. Many people will walked through our stall 1st before heading to other place.

We're late to setting up our stall. The time start at 8am but we reach at 9am.
Hehe but it's okay, we set it up very fast since there were both of us helping each other.
Met alot of friends that were having their booth there too.

Things that we got sell at flea market.
There are 3 different types of biscuit or cookies. This is a home-made biscuit, no preservative in it. The taste is good and crispy.
RM8.9 for the 1st and 3rd picture and RM8.50 for the 2nd picture.
Although flea market is over, but you guys can still order from me of you're interested.
Just email me at lsin_yee@hotmail.com or leave me a msg in my facebook account.
Trust me. Worth to try it =D
As we sold quite alot bottles of these cookies in flea market.


Besides, our stall were selling facial mask that I've bought from Taiwan, slimming gel, necklace, cloths, nude lipstick and so on. You can refer to my selling stuff on my right hand side of my blog to take a look on all the products that I got sell.

Queen was having her stall there too. With fews helper with her, hehe..

Besides, someone has sold some of the pets in flea market.
Such as sugar glider, snakes, frogand so on.
The price is quite reasonable.

Lomo cameras, hand-made stuff, soft toys and many more things.

Met my babe at there too, Chee Ann.
She was selling cloths as well on another sides of heritage hall.

Tarot Card also available in there.
I'm interested on this, of course I got visit this stall. =D
It is cheap, just RM3 per question. If the question you ask is shorter, you will pay lesser.
This flea market end at 5.30pm but after packing our thing was 6.00pm+.
I really glad that I've join this event, can help me to gain experience and communicate with people.
Gotta join again for next time. =)
Thanks for few of my frens that help us out on this event too !
Hope Utarian will continue to support Utar event.

No comments:

Post a Comment