Thursday, September 8, 2011

Black is Back with Arthur’s Day 2011 ~ ♥

" I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO
Gotta let go

I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO
Baby LET's go "

Who's song is this? Wohoooo !
If you guess Taio Cruz - Dynamite, you're ABSOLUTELY CORRECT !
This is my favorite song EVER !
Taio Cruz is coming to Arthur's Day in KL !
NO JOKES !
Nuffnang is giving me da chance to grab those passes ~ yeahhhhhh !

Excited to know where and when?

Date : 23 September 2011 (Friday)
Time : 6pm onwards
Venue : Speed City KL, Selangor Turf Club ( click HERE for location map)

Besides you can enjoy stellar performance by International artistes, Arthur's Day will be a showcase of the local music industry as well !
6 TALENTED local music acts - Prema Yin, NakedBreed, Rosevelt, Dragon red, Jin Hackman and James Baum !!!

It's gonna be an experience money can't buy !!!
NuffNang please please please give me the passes !
Taio Cruz is my idol !! I can't wait and extremely wanna see him...He is awesome n so ROCKS !
Can't wait to see him perform live on Arthur's Day !
And of course we wanna get "HIGHER" on Friday night, together with my buddy ~ woots !
Please give me this chance NuffNang !

Besides, have to thanks to Guinness Malaysia too !
Don't forget to LIKE the Guinness Malaysia Facebook Page for more details on how to win oasses for Arthur's Day 2011 !!
Awesome beer gives out awesome passes guys .
What are you waiting for? Click it like it and get da passes for urself.
You will regret if you miss it guys.
All together now : "To Arthur" !

Let's chill Friday Night with those awesome artists and of course Taio Cruz !!! WOOTSS !

No comments:

Post a Comment