Saturday, September 17, 2011

MoMo # 2 ~ ♥

Still remember who is MoMo?
Hehe she is my baby girl. Actually she is a Sugar Glider if you guys don't read my previous post.
Recently we bought a nee cage for her. From a Single-Story house MOVE to a Bungalow.
WOW MoMo you got a new home. Heee happy for you =D

The blue cage is the Single-Story House which is her 1st home. While the right hand side one is her new home ~ Bungalow ♥

Besides I've bought a lots of accessories for her to play.
Such as hammock, coconut hut, new sleeping pouch, new blanket, new feeding bowl,
new soft toy ~~~~~
Fuyoh MoMo I know you're so happy right now, excited right?
I never post her picture before. Now let's take a look on my baby girl ~

*don't grab my food*
Heee nobody wanna eat ur worm la >.<

Cutie 1

Cutie 2

*Ouchhh dont hold me that tight mummy*
Sowieee MoMo.

What are you looking for ?
Hmmm....Looking for food? No more for you ~

Standing on my hand.

Wanna glide back to your cage? Hold on hold on ~~
She can glide quite far =)
She is dai kor lui now, grown up.
Interact with her almost 4-5 months. She is really such a sweetheart for me.
I ♥ You =D

No comments:

Post a Comment