Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lumix GF-3 is ♥

Hey hey hey I'm done with my finals and I'm back to blog.
Today will be a short post as I gotta sleep early today because I'm going for a trip tmr.
Tmr's trip will be on Phuket and Krabi. This time we follow da Star Cruise Tour.
When you going to a trip? What is the most important thing for you to bring on?
For me is a Camera. Because i want to capture down all the wonderful moment and those beautiful scenery.
So I get myself a Lumix GF-3.
Thanks to my parents for bought me this ♥♥♥♥♥

I bought this on a Camera Fair during past one month in Gurney Plaza.
I bought it there because the price is slightly cheaper and a lots of free gifts given by them.
At 1st I plan to get a Canon G12 but the Lumix's guy successfully persuade me to getting this.
The function, outlook, color, gifts all attracted me to get it.
I ♥ red. So this is my choice of my Semi-Pro, also called as System Camera.

The gifts including 2X8GB SD card and one 16GB SD card, 1 set of towel, camera tripod, a pouch, a limited edition G Series Bag, screen protector, umbrella, cleaning sets etc.
I bought the one with Twin Lens (14mm+14-42mm).

I'm thinking a name for her. Since i bought a red one, so she is a girl for me.
Hmmmm any suggestion?
*headache*
Gotta go to bed now.
WIll update my next post very soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment