Thursday, September 2, 2010

Before FINALS ~ ♥

Finals is around da corner..
10 days more then will begin da 1st sub ~ PR writing..
But i still haven touch my notes !!!
Aikz..
Again i went back to Penang on Friday noon ~
Eddy came to autocity fetch me then we went for lunch Swensens =D





My food
It seems like small portion but it can makes u really FULL xD
Dine in Swensens, Ice-cream is a must order item =)
There are different types of ice-cream to let u choose, all looks so delicious, YUM YUM !!
Finally we chose Durian Ice-Cream ^^
My Favourite!
Fall in love with da ice-cream >.<
Yea is Friday night..
So still da same i went club with Frances =)
She told me that she din go for almost 1 week..
LOL !
So hard to believe on her..
In da car =)
Before heading to upr..
We went to gurney to met her friend, Shiau Yi..
She looks pretty =D
Love her eyes ^^
Nice to meet ya =D
The night is still very young ~
11.00pm..
Still early for us go to upr so we jalan jalan in Gurney Drive...
Yea i'm cooking porridge, LoL...
Finally we reach mois at 12.00am..
We park our car on E&O Multi Level Car Park...
I put my bag under the seats and she left her laptop + net book..
I feel disappointed again lo cz there are nt much people compare with last time...
I not really wanna visit this club again, sien jor..

Hoegarden ♥

Queen queen said this can put as my profile pic for Fb...hehe =)



^^
Met Frances's classmate...Katherine
I got a little drunk after this..
Then after supper we go to get our car at car park..
Haha..
I'm totally awake after we unlock da car..
You know what?
Our things kena stolen by someone ==
My wallet and her 2 lappies disappear =(
I'm so gan jiong on that moment but it's a FACT...
I quickly call to those Bank to cancel my card..
I lost my Licence as well..
Haiz...
All things in my wallet gone !
But Frances more teruk, 2 lappies...
She totally broke down..

The next day..
I gonna meet my Kampar fren in Penang..
My fren fetch me over there and we had lunch at Chilis =)
You gotto try this !
It's so so so delicious...
Lamb set =)
Yea i gain weight in this few days but i delighted with all delicious food...
Will diet after this XD
And also THIS...
Galsss you gonna love this to the max...
After the 1st bite, i cant stop eating this seriously...
Tooooo nice jor...
I'm not joking, LoL..
Then i went for moviess with them "Love in Disguise"..
After watching this i feel EMO lo...
Dont know why pun =(
Then after movie we heading to Chooi Thing house..
Her house is just opposite Prangin Mall...
So convenience if she wanna go for shopping XD



They overnight in my house on that night...
The next day ~ Sunday...
I bring them for lunch...
We stop for 3 places to makan those different and famous food...


RM0.30 per stick eh Lok Lok...


Mata Kucing

Laksa + Ice Kacang


So bad...
They have to go back to kampar around evening...
No choice =(
Come again laaa next time....

Then i continue with my next plan..
Frances come to fetch me then go Gurney for dinner and meet sooyee...
We choose Clinic Cafe =D
It's a new restaurant in Gurney...
There is also a clinic cafe in seberang jaya but i din went b4.. XD
























Tomyam mee hun
I dont encourage you guys to order tomyam because i feel it's not really nice lo...
1st and 2nd bite okay la but after that u will feel "geli" ...
Then Frances go for camera fair..
She really rich la..
I recommned her Ixus 210..
Then after try da camera she terus beli ==
Hmm but it's really worth because it just cost RM999...
Usual price is RM1399...

We both masuk her camera after she bought it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment