Monday, September 6, 2010

Nude Lipstickss ~ ♥ Wootssss !!


No.4 (pic above)
Nude Lipstick is the most popular lipstick in 2010..
The natural shade seemed to be the number one lipstick choice for GALSSS..
Seriously i'm sooooo in LOVE with nude lipstick..
I found it everywhere but i didn't manage to get da nude lipstick that i like...
But finally i saw it on my fren's blog and i'm so delighted !! ♥ ♥ ♥
Its a MUST BUY product for me !!
So i would like to share with you guys here =D
These lipstick is fully imported from Korea..
I'm taking Tous Brand..




No. 1



No.7

No.5

No.8

No. 7

No.4 is totally nude colour
WHILE
No.7 got a little pink-ish (more suitable for pale look gal)




The most high recommended and popular is
No.4
No.5
No.7
Now YOU can own ur sexy lips with just applying NUDE lipstick on ur lips...
SO which one is ur choice?
No regrets to grab one for ur own.. =D
Yea if you are interested on these lipstick...
DO contact me ya =D
email me at : lsin_yee@hotmail.com
(please write "enquiries" in the subject place)
OR
Just send me an msg in my inbox of my facebook
I will get back to You ASAP !!
♥ RM28 for one
♥ RM50 for two
♥ RM70 for three
The more you purchase the more cheaper price you will get =)

COD is available in
Butterworth
Penang area ( if i got go there)
Kampar
Just make an arrangement with me =D
Nude Lips the Fashion Way:
Nude lips are a dramatic look where natural color is taken out of the lips and this is often contrasted with a smoky or dramatic eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment