Friday, September 24, 2010

Iphone 4 ~ ♥

Any Iphone fans here?
Finally Iphone4 is release in Malaysia ~
Wait until my neck oso looooong XD
Honestly i'm not so interested in Iphone when it just came out until this semester...
Previously i love BlackBerry so much cz of the design ~
But the spec and function doesn't suit me... *too bad*
NOW !
All i want is Iphone 4...
I heard that there's alot of problem for Iphone4 and asking me to wait for Iphone5..
BUT i think i cant wait anymore cz i really need 2 change a new one =D
My current phone got a lil prob cz i'm using it for almost 5 years =.=




I LOVE the White one but toooo bad Malaysia dont have White Edition yet !
What a waste !
Black seems like very common cz almost all da ppl is taking Black colour ~
I will subscibe 2 Maxis Ivalue plan if i taking this ...
Hope my dad will tunaikan his janji to buy me an Phone =DD
Any comment before i get this phone?
I still under consideration ~
Once i buy it i need 2 use it for a long period la...XD
I dont want to be regret after get this !
SO guys just leave ur comment here if you have any =))))
I've just change my blogspot background and it's red in colour with polka dot ^^
CUTE sia ~

No comments:

Post a Comment