Thursday, September 2, 2010

Merdeka Eve ~ ♥

30th October is my papa's birthday =D
Say happy birthday to my lovely DAD
But unfortunately my sis and bro were nt at home on that day, just me =)
So i bought him a cake..
When i reach home, he so ngam went out with his students, going for celebration i think..
Then i wait him 2 come back wait until 10pm like that but yet still haven come back..
No choice lo...
I remind my mum must sing birthday song and eat that cake when he reach home cz i gonna hang out on Merdeka Eve =D
I'm so sorry paaaaa for nt waiting u 2 come home...

My look on that night..
1st time i'm using this artificial eye lashes...
Asther bought it for me, i not dare 2 wear it previously because i feel so "kua zheong"..But after i tried, it's really nice loo =D



We went to Voodoo on that night, new club in Penang..
There is one Voodoo in Ipoh also but i didn't went before..
Now i not really interested on Mois alr..
Sometimes should try sumting new =)
My kai kor came to met me on that night..
I go many different places on that night, Segafredo, Mois, Fame.. ==


Full House XD
Mayb it's NEW so everyone heading to here..



I met my secondary skol friend as well...
I was shock because i seldom see him go to club mia..
His fren is having birthday celebration there...


This is his fren ~ Titus Kee...He looks familiar for me and i remember him at last...we're friend in FB..LoL

Wednesday night got pasar malam in Farlim Penang..Anyone went there before?
I didn't went before but heard my fren said it's nice..So after my manicure i went there with my friends...Bought lot of things there and eat lotss of delicious food xD

I got a new name called ~ ah fei ♥

someone used to call me like this now laaa...geli sia..but i really should diet la, this trip back to penang i gain 2kg !!!! Banyak serious niiiiii =(

Everyday makan ho liao sure gain weight la...When back to kampar need to cut down on food alr, ANTI FOOD !!

Someone ask me to jogging in park everyday, jog 5 rounds per day...Hahhaha...i will TRY MY BEST okay...hope i wont be lazy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment