Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ji Mui's Day ~ ♥

I think you guys sure know who is her right?

She is Asther laaa...

She is a very famous gal in BW =)

She looks really pretty just like a barbie doll xD

I knw her since primary skol in Li Hwa..

We become good fren when we meet in " Fo Tang "...

Last time we both still looks like gina gina, but now we're totally look different from previous..

This trip back to BW finally got time can meet with her alr, happy sia..

Cz long time we didn't shopping together liao..

We both LOVE to buy a lotsss xD










I look so short laaa...
Without high heels is like tat mia ==
Shopping i memang lazy 2 wear high heels la, hard to jalan...
Suka sandals more for shopping =)


Recently i addicted in buying high heels..
I bought 3 pairs of high heels in 2 days time..and another pair is given by a fren..
I need high heels badly cz i'm SHORT !!
But i dont mind about my height cz galsss short are okay for me XD



Who i taking with?
I got no idea ==
I think is my mum xD

I lost my Sushi King member card as well..
I put it inside my wallet ==
Wanna apply it again but have 2 wait until october or november le...
aikzzz!!!
Ma Fan !
I recommend this !!
RM3..
If you love Jellyfish and Tuna, then YOU should try this !
Inside the ramen got both of this ingredients and crabmeat =)
Asther said i very geli...
Makan begitu banyak Wasabi..
But i feel it's real nice la..
If sushi without Wasabi, really beh ki =)

Do you notice that i getting fatter and fatter?
Ishhhh !!!
Is time to diet alr..=(
So sad..



Frances join us on that day...
1st time went Prangin Mall with her, we seldom go prangin eh, i feel nth much there and lotz of pendatang asing kat sana, hate it >.<

Its time to back Kampar prepare for FINALS =(

No comments:

Post a Comment