Thursday, September 16, 2010

EXAM EXAM EXAM ~ ♥

Just came back from EMC exam..
3 more subjects to goooo...
Duhh seriously i'm damn tired now, but feels like wanna blogging 1st =D
Recently keep staying in da room, even lazy go for lunch and dinner..
Sorry for nothing special events or activity 2 upload to share with you guys ~
I promise once i back 2 penang i gonna post lotzz of things here ^^
My life is totally upside down now..
At night i cant fall asleep but noon i feels damn sleepy...
Sei lo...day and night terbalik alr..
Should adjust ut back after Finals..
I HATE YOU EXAM !!
I end my exam on 27th..
Still got 10 days to go...
GOD !!! pls let da time pass faster and reach SEM BREAK !
Cant wait for it..
DATE me when i'm in BW, weeeee =D
I will shout will soh po when i finish my last paper XD
I WILL...Believe ME ^^
Seriously..
I dont like go to da library..
ANTI-Library geh...
But i went to Utar library for ONCE b4 exam start..
I, myself oso feel weird ~
It's almost full when i went that day, all students were studying like hell inside there..
Makes me panic as well..


Yea i admit that i got NO MOOD to study when i'm sitting there...
How?
No choice, have 2 study also !
But pictures come 1st =D
Hahaha...
I bet u guys din see my MESSY look before...
Here ~~~
Now u can see how "chan" is my face now..
Dark circle all come out jor..
Everyday using Eye Mask now...
You need it too?
Haha just leave a msg here, i can sell it to u as well XD
Jason and his housemate bought a lot from me, we really need it ALOT !!
But besides exam..
I love to listen 2 da music while i'm resting..
I discovered a song by
Richard Marx Now and Forever..
Yea i've CHANGE my music player song to THIS !!
I'm sooo in LOVE with this song when i 1st time hear it..
It's really touch my heart..
And
I listen to Jason Chen version as well..
Fuyoh !!
He really has a great voice !
So lam after listen to his version ~
His GF gonna be very lucky huh, muahahaha
Last sentence of the lyric ~ "I will be ur man"...
Alamak..
Who's gonna be my man?
Yea i'm still searching~
Recently happen sumting that is unpredictable..
Dont wanna even think of it anymore, headache !
What i want now is ~ Once my sem break reach, i gonna play gao gao !!
Join me during my sem break..
Someone promise 2 find me ha, dont put aeroplane pls..
You know who you are...
=DDDD

Here is the video that i want to share with you guys..
It's Jason Chen version of Now and Forever...
Enjoy ~
Hope you guys like it..

2 comments:

Small Salmonfish said...

Come and visits me when you feel you need to relax a little bit

sinyee said...

okie no prob =D

Post a Comment