Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bonanza Period ~ ♥

Sushi King will having bonanza for twice a years..
Haha i'm a sushi lover, so i wont miss the chance for this !
Cz each plate jz cost RM2 no matter any colour plate with rice =D
But too bad i cant eat much cz the rice makes me really full..
The highest record is 10-12 plates i think..
But i see some of my frens really can eat non-stop 1 ar, macam x payah bayar mia XD
Bei Lin also a sushi lover, so we went 2gether..
While on the way going, Frances called me said wanna join..
Hmm then i patah balik 2 fetch her as well..
This is the 1st time i fetch her a...
Hahahha lucky la her cz i seldom fetch ppl geh XD


We mostly jz ate Unagi and Tempura only..
Cz it's more worth mer eating RM6 geh =D





I lost my member card so i re-apply it..
It just need RM20 for registration fee but they will give us back RM20 voucher and a small gift..
So it is equal to free la for the card =D
And if normal days u dine in u will get 10% discount too..
For weekdays, 3pm-5pm you can enjoy the 20% discount also for the plate's on belt..
But some outlets will allow you to order and will get the same discount too =D
So if you're a sushi lover just apply it now, no hesitate !
We went to Sunway Carnival Mall for our lunch..
Suprisingly we no need 2 Q up like in other outlets such as QB mall, Autocity or even Gurney..
And they make a lot of RM5 and RM6's plate putting on da belt...
No need 2 grab and wait for so long..
We just eat like normal days..
Enjoy sia ~
I recommend Sunway Carnival for bonanza period !
You got no chance to complain for Q-ing up for so long ..




I ate around 7 plates only in that day..
Fat liao canot eat so much alr..
Now everyday i jz makan Jacob or Corn Flakes only if didn't hang out with frens..
I cant live without Jacob XD
Aikzz !!
I want to get back my weight b4 my come to kampar..
Now is too heavy jor =(
Sad aa..

No comments:

Post a Comment