Friday, October 29, 2010

Indulgence - Ipoh ~ ♥

Before back to bw i stay overnight in Ipoh on last saturday..
Cz i need to take sumting important from my frens b4 going back..
I took KTM alone at that day..
I feel Kampar geh KTM station at night very dangerous le, no ppl there when i reach, SCARY >.< !
Totally different from Ipoh's KTM station..
She bring me to Indulgence..
She told me that the dessert over this restaurant is nice =)
Hmm i also heard from another fren said that the food there is quite expensive, consider as high class restaurant..
So should say thank you to her cz she gonna give me a treat on this !
Yeah yeah ~








Menu ~


Watermelon + Apple =D


The ambience there suitable for those couples..
Quite romance there, can date ur partner here for meal =)
+ makan dessert, fuyohhh sure sweeeeet until melt ar their heart XD
wah bak bao face =(

Tiramisu ~

Another one is banana's flavour cake ~

Galss you can have pillow talks there too..
Pillows are available in the sofa seats =D
Next plan we went for Lok Lok..
She said it's quite famous in 南区 ..
But i just ate few sticks only cz i'm soooo FULL ....
And
I dont wanna eat so much ar start from now..
Have to control food intake XD
At night we both having gals talk until 2 sumting midnight..
We discuss lots of stuff on that night..
About guys, food, relationship, diet problem ETC ...
Muahahhah !
I memang kap siao mia kaki, anyone mix with me their mouth sure will talk non-stop too..
Next morning she wake me damn early in da morning ~
Around 9.30am !
I still in a blur condition then she wanna bring me for breakfast !
Memang will FAT ar if everyday like this, ngek ngek !!
Curry mee soup..
The taste is quite nice for me seriously...
Lotss of ppl dine in in this shop..
Almost full ar when we reach there..
Luckily no need to Q up waiting for seats...
The location is near 大河园 if i'm not mistaken..
Dry ~

This is super duper deliciousss =D
Mix with the sauce that they provided..*picture above*

After breakfat, heading to Bus station la =)
Gonna stay overnight in Ipoh again cz still got lotz of local foods i haven try yet !
BW i'm coming

No comments:

Post a Comment