Thursday, October 14, 2010

My very 1st Experience ~ ♥

FYI..i bet you guys heard that i said i wanna work as a part time for a long time but i coulden found a job that is suitable for me..
Cz i just interested on fair or event job, salary is higher mer XD
I just wants to work for 3 days like tat geh..
On last weekend, Frances told me that his dad going to have a furniture fair in Pisa for 3 days..
WOOTS !!
I'm so delighted a after hearing that, so i just promise her that i want 2 work for his dad..
Do you heard of Kamay furniture?
Hmm this brand i work for ..
Some customer told me that our furniture is the most expensive in the whole Pisa after they comparing the price.. ==
Different quality the price surely will be different too ya, agree huh?
Yeahh my 1st day of work..
Others company is just wearing a t-shirt with jeans or skirt but ours got a little different..
His dad ask us to wear an uniform, just like a formal cloths..
We need 2 wear high heels as well, wow is torturing my leg cz we need 2 stand for whole days but not just few hours..
The 2nd day i learn a lil smarter, i brought my flat shoes with me.. =D
Image is very important ar..
Camwhore 1st before working =D


Frances took this !
While we're working she is capturing..
She is tauke's daughter sure no need 2 work like us lo XD
I want to earn more commission so need to work hard aaa !

The booth besides us !

Some of our products..
They called as Sofa bed =)

You know what is the thing that can make me feel happy?
Muahaha XD
That is customer's order..
No matter what they puchase a, surely will feel delighted cz successfully sold out sumting !
This is my 1st time having this kind of feeling and experience..
Last day of work..
Camwhore in da car..
I'm really tired after 3 days of work but i feel it's worth..
Can gain experience and earn money although is not much =D !
The pillow is given by his brother, FOC ^^
I love to hug da pillow a, cz it's make from velvet material, superb comfortable!
Thx lotz =)

Hahaha finally i've done with my 3 days work..
BUT !
I'm sick after this..FML
So fragile?
It's freaking tired a..
Now i know money is hard to earn liao cz i experience it by myself ..
So before use money must think twice, use wisely..
Hahaha but i still cant handle it well cz i cant tahan those attraction XD
Pls control me while you're hanging out with me my babes ~

No comments:

Post a Comment