Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Outing with Babe Lin ~ ♥

Freaaaaking long i din meet with her alr..
Since both of us were having exam on last few weeks ~
Yea finally 2day we manage to meet up ~
Miss her lotz =D
Since we soooo long didin't meet up, so girls talk held in Sakae Sushi our favourite place =)
She didn't update for my stories since 1 or 2 month ago i think, so we talk non-stop while eating XD
After our conversation, i told her that, i seems like very bad huh...
She said : " nola, cz i oso do da same thing with u "..
Muahahaha we're da same type of gals, that why we can become ji mui so for almost 12 years+ i think..
I knew her since standard one =D
God it's long huh !!
Btw..we are not as close as now when we're in standard one..
Actually can said that we're enemy at that time..
But i forget what happen between us, by time goes by we become more and more closer..
Until now ~
She is the longest friend that i ever know, i'm really glad that i got her XD

Japanese's curry is really nicee
Not as spicy as ours..
Special taste for me =D
But we're too full, cant finish it ...
Yea Salmon sushi is the must order thing in
Sakae Sushi because it just costs for RM1.90 =DD



This is NEW inside the menu..
The menu added alot of new stuffs..
Maybe i too long didn't visit Sakae in Sunway ^^
Usually i just go to Gurney or Queensbay mall..

After chit-chatting what's next?
Yea shopping time =D
I bought a new purse ~
As u guys know that i lost my purse right?
Hmm Guess coming out with new collection..
But i'm not really in love with it..
Some is too small and the design i feel not suitable for me..
But finally i bought one of it..
Can u imagine which one i choose?
Hahah..
Hmm next is saloon time !
I feel that my fringe is getting longer and longer, too MESSY laaaa !
Cant tahan with it, so decided to cut it become shorter..
And treatment as well..
Since i dyed my hair, obviously can see that my hair is more dry than b4..
Aikz...
So TREATMENT is a MUST for me !
Cz i love my hair alotz !!
Yea after short here is the result..
Looks like kid ?
Suit me?
I dont know ==

But someone said that he like mature look more huh..
I'm still with mature look dont worry XD
Sometimes changing hair style also not bad mer..


WOOTS !
This is wat i've chosen !
Although it's not the latest collection but i really love this..
I remember that after i bought my 1st Guess purse, after few days this collection is out !
I really feel sad a that time cz i suka this one more..
NOW !
It's mine =D ♥♥
But the compartment is slightly lesser than my previous one..
Its ok la as long as ít's enuff for me to put on my stuffs =D
STAY TUNED for next post !
Going post on my Thailand trip ..
I gonna get pictass from my fren 1st XD

No comments:

Post a Comment