Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kuala La La La Lumpur ~ ♥

In my opinion, KL is a very nice place to visit but definately not a good place to live =)
I hate Traffic Jams alot !
And i hate too crowd when shopping..
But i feel that KL very convenience ar, you can take LRT to any place that you want to go..
Even dont have any transportation in KL you still can survive =D
But it's different for Penang..without transport, it's a REAL BIG PROB for you to hanging out..
Last Friday i went to KL to find someone =)
I follow Yap's car go back to Kampar then straight to Sg.Long, woohooo ^^
Reach KL but not Sg.Long..
Sg.Long it's quite far from KL ar i feel..
Perhaps need 20-30 min? hehe i dont know..
Once reach just rest for a while then going to yum cha with max and su tian =)
Station one is just located opposite to his condo..
Very convenience ar, coffee shop, 7 eleven, kfc, domino pizza all are near to his house..
Different from my kampar house ar, need 2 walk a distance baru can makan..
Ribena Lemon
Nice nice..
Din drink Ribena for ages ..


Hmm before i go to KL i go for manicure..
Almost 1 month+ i din go for my nails..
Max them wait me for almost 3 hours..
Hahaha nasib baik they din mengamuk ar..
Paiseh paiseh XD

After yum cha, next programme is Mahjung ..
All just beginner..
I miss the time playing mahjung with my family ar..
Next trip when i back BW sure jio them 2 play with me =D

♥♥♥

The next day our plan is going to Mid Valley for movie and shopping..
It has been years i din go to Mid Valley..*missing*
We watch "The child's eyes 童眼 3D "..
1st movie we watch 2gether =D
But not that nice ar for me..
The story line is very slow and it's not interesting..
He just like the dog's part..
That dog is real cute, pattern banyak XD

Lunch time ~
I had my Salmon Bento Set...
But i prefer Genting geh teppanyaki more than this !



1st time watch 3D movie..
Penang usually fully book with all those 3D movie..
Excited sia ~
Muahaha camwhore again and again..
Nice experience..
But got a lil pening la after wearing that one..
The 3D effect can make you really feel the things..
Such as bullet is shotting out from the screen, just right infront of us, just like can caught it with out hands..
Believe ur eyes ^^


Someone keep shouting and laughing when the show is going on..
Duhhh shout til so fake a..
Buat bising eje ..

♥♥♥

Then i met with my bro..
He's now in Bangi UKM..
So we both take LRT to UKM station then he came 2 fetch us...
My bro seldom back 2 hometown like me, so we seldom meet each other..
But we still got lotz of things 2 talk with..
Met him for dinner, just go makan for FREE mia XD
Muahahahah !
My bro ~
We orderd 4 dishes..
But i knew that sure cant finish it cz i'm not that hungry yet at that time..
Luckily Jiv and my bro kuat makan..
I eat without rice oso feel very fullll a..
Summore i'm on diet so must control my food..

Gu Lou Yuk ~
Favourite !

Salted fish with meat ~

Sweet and sour fish ~

Fried Squid ~
Its quite cheap for this meals..
Just RM37 includes rice and chinese tea..
I'm so shock when i know the price..
In KL it's superb CHEAP ar...
Located on Sg.Chua, in housing area..
I plan to club in KL ar since i never been before..
But they cancel jor cz some of them dowan to go..
And i'm da only gal..
So it's not convenience also la i feel..
Later they cant enjoy themselves..
But one day i will go la, believe me =DDD
Then we go to yum cha at Look Out Point...
Gasoline our choice ~

Can see the whole scenery in KL..
It's located in up hill there..
It's a good place to chit-chat..
Cooling ..
Dont need any air-condition XD
Nothing to do err..
I'm da only gal =)
Paiseh to chat with them also, hehe..
Longan Ice ~
Sunday we din go anywhere ar, just wait to back Kampar..
Sleep until afternoon, all damn tired a..
We bought 10pm KTM so before that we went Wangsa Maju for dinner..
They gonna meet up with their frens..
But the food there it's not very nice for me..
My mee eat until halfway also cant finish it alr..
But the tea is quite nice, mixture of jasmine tea and mango..
Collection ~

Good environment pun ~

Chatz Room Cafe ~

Jasmine Mango Tea ~

打工皇帝面 ~

Inside KTM ~

We almost late for our KTM..
We going back from Wangsa Maju around 9.40pm..
Reach KL Sentral need 20 mins like tat..
Once we reach KL Sentral, all run like crazy,hoping can ngam ngam masuk KTM..
I'm wearing sandals, hard 2 run eh..'
Wish that i can change my converse shoe at that time, easier to run mer XD
Mana tau after rush like hell the worker said delay 30 mins..
Luckily it delay ar, if not we force 2 stay one night in KL and back on next day..
So my advice is..
PLS BE EARLY no matter you are taking a KTM or BUS =D
Early is better than late a..
I dont wanna try this again ar..
Reach Kampar almost 1am..
Freaking tired and i still need 2 clean up my room..
Damn pek chek that time but luckily he's helping me 2 clean as well, hehe..
Thanks lot la =DD
Especially clean da fan ar, now memang ada angin liao..XD
If not i sure hot sei =)

No comments:

Post a Comment