Tuesday, October 12, 2010

His Trip ~ ♥

Last wednesday Jiv and his fren Yap came to Penang for vacation..
So i decided to join them for 2 days as jiv and max ask me to join mer XD
They staying in Max's house, so i gotta meet them in island..
Too bad my parents is not allow me 2 drive to island cz they know i'll back in late night..
No friends can fetch me over at that day..
SO?
I decided go over by Ferry =)
Suprise?
Hahahaha..
This is my second times go by ferry..
I superrrr hate it cz there is a lot of foreigners..
I feel is quite dangerous a..
Kena nag by my mum when i told her that i'm going over by ferry ==
But i'm okay with it due to some reason..
Then they come to fetch me at Jetty..
They plan to go QEII that night but suddenly change plan, change to movie and yum cha in Gurney..
This world is real small !
I accidently met Frances and Sooyee there..
We go seperately but still can meet at there, izit this is called as a fate? hehe..
We try this !
My very 1st time =D
But i'm not used to it yet..

Max

Jiv

Me

In DOME


I looks bo sui arr in this pic =(
We end up with Wall Street movie..
Pls readersss dont go for this movie..
For me it's totally sucks !
Maybe da movie is not my type..
I almost fall asleep when i'm in there..
And this movie is super long !
Almost 2 and a half hour..
*Faint* !

The next day as usual i take ferry over there then we went for Batu Feringgi..
I'm plan 2 wear more relax and casual wear cz we're going to beach..
But when i get into da car, he told me that mayb going to club tonight..
My god !
I didn't bring any dresses or even jeans, and the worst thing is i'm wearing crocs slippers ==
Muahaha !
So jeng a wear like this 2 such place XD

Beach can makes me happy =D

Yea still can see my red colour nail polish ^^
After beach we went to Gurney again..
Cz he gonna meet a fren for their programme..
Nando's is our choice !
Long time din go for it alr..

Ice lemon tea

1/4 set...
Most of them order 1/2..
I wonder how they are going 2 finish it..
The portion is toooo large for me..
Next !
We are resting in Max's house before going out..
Yea he is with his ITouch not Iphone ==
Get cheated a when i 1st saw it..

Always camwhore..
Get perli by them a...
Bo song sia ~
Gals usually love to take pics, aren't they?
Haha


We went to upper penang road that night..
But too bad it is Thursday night, so da atmosphere there is quite boring..
Finally we end up in Queensbay there..
There is a place where you can sit and talk besides the sea.. =D
Quite relaxing and i'm enjoying

No comments:

Post a Comment